Workers’ Comp That Works for the Hotel Industry
Hotel workers, especially housekeepers, face workplace risks that can lead to injury while performing routine tasks. Our differentiated workers’ comp policy includes state-of-the-art safety tech proven to reduce the risk of strains and sprains from everyday on-the-job activities like lifting mattresses, pushing heavy carts, and cleaning surfaces.
Keeping Our Essential Housekeepers Safe
Did you know…
- Strain & sprain claims happen 40% of the time in the hotel industry.
- Strain & sprain claims represent 50% of all claims costs in this sector.
Work-related injuries can cause hotel workers to lose significant work time, impacting both the individual and their employer. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employees with musculoskeletal injuries miss an average of 12 work days.
Fortunately, these kinds of injuries among hotel workers are largely preventable. Help your hotel clients protect their essential employees and their businesses with workers’ comp that reduces both injuries and costs.
Kinetic’s tech-driven program works to prevent strain and sprain injuries, boost productivity, and lower claims costs.
- Hotel – All Other Employees
- Hotel – Restaurant Employees
Kinetic Workers’ Comp for the Hotel Industry
Kinetic Insurance combines extensive industry experience with proven expertise in preventing strain and sprain injuries.
- Over 65 years of combined experience in workers’ comp
- A targeted understanding of the hotel industry and the risks it faces
- FREE wearable technology verified to reduce risk
- Expert guidance from risk assessment to claims management
Easy access to broker documents and supplemental applications.