Workers’ Comp That Works for the Wholesale and Warehouse Industry
Wholesale and warehouse workers face workplace risks that can lead to injury while performing routine tasks. Our differentiated workers’ comp policy includes state-of-the-art safety tech proven to reduce the risk of strains and sprains from everyday on-the-job activities like the improper handling and lifting of heavy objects, or overexertion from repetitive motions.
Ensuring Safety for Wholesale & Warehouse Workers
Did you know…
- Strain & sprain claims happen 42% of the time in the wholesale & warehouse industry.
- Strain & sprain claims represent 41% of all claims costs in this sector.
Work-related injuries can cause wholesale and warehouse workers to lose significant work time, impacting both the individual and their employer. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employees with musculoskeletal injuries miss an average of 12 work days.
Fortunately, these kinds of injuries among wholesale & warehouse workers are largely preventable. Help your wholesale & warehouse clients protect their essential employees and their businesses with workers’ comp that reduces both injuries and costs.
Kinetic’s tech-driven program works to prevent strain and sprain injuries, boost productivity, and lower claims costs.
- Beer or Ale Dealer
- Wholesaler – Durable Goods
- Store – Meat, Fish or Poultry Wholesaler
- Store – Dry Goods-Wholesale
- Store – Drug – Wholesale
- Bean Sorting & Handling
- Vegetable Packing
- Warehousing-Cold Storage
- Warehousing NOC
Kinetic Workers’ Comp for the Wholesale & Warehouse Industry
Kinetic Insurance combines extensive industry experience with proven expertise in preventing strain and sprain injuries.
- Over 65 years of combined experience in workers’ comp
- A targeted understanding of the wholesale & warehouse industry and the risks it faces
- FREE wearable technology verified to reduce risk
- Expert guidance from risk assessment to claims management
Easy access to broker documents and supplemental applications.