Workers’ Comp That Works for the Healthcare Industry
Healthcare workers face a higher rate of workplace injuries than any other industry. Our differentiated workers’ comp policy includes state-of-the-art safety tech proven to reduce the risk of strains and sprains from everyday on-the-job tasks, like moving, transferring, and repositioning patients.
Taking Care of Care Givers and Providers
Did you know…
- Strains and sprains are the most frequently reported injury among healthcare workers.
- Strain and sprain claims happen 40% of the time in this industry and represent 45% of all costs.
Work-related injuries can cause healthcare workers to lose significant work time, impacting both the individual and their employer. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, registered nurses and licensed practical and vocational nurses lost 13 and 12 days of work, respectively, due to injury and illness.
Fortunately, these kinds of injuries among healthcare workers are largely preventable. Help your healthcare clients protect their essential employees and their businesses with workers’ comp that reduces both injuries and costs.
Kinetic’s tech-driven program works to prevent strain and sprain injuries, boost productivity, and lower claims costs.
- Nursing Home & Assisted Living
- Nursing Home – All Other Employees
- Nursing Home – Food Service
- Assisted Living – Residential Care
- Nursing Home – Clerical
- Home Health Care Services
- Hospital – Professional Employees
- Hospital – All other employees
Kinetic Workers’ Comp for Healthcare
Kinetic Insurance combines extensive industry experience with proven expertise in preventing strain and sprain injuries.
- Over 25 years of experience in workers’ comp for the long-term care industry
- A deep understanding of the healthcare industry and the specific risks it faces
- FREE wearable technology verified to reduce risk
- Expert guidance from risk assessment to claims management
Easy access to broker documents and supplemental applications.
- Home Healthcare Questionnaire
- Hospital Questionnaire
- Nursing Home Questionnaire
- Physician Questionnaire